The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Breakthrough-of-the-Day

Breakthrough 1: It dissolves.

Breakthrough 2: Wow, I can see through it.

It's close to something like "It's alive! Alive!". Well, it's clear!! It's CLEAR!!! You have no idea how many times I tried and how many ways I tried it with.. With the amount of chemicals I varied.

"Usually, 100g of the microemulsion was prepared by mixing 8.0 g of SDS with 13.3 g of isobutanol and 26.7 g of hexane. To this, 52.0 g of distilled water was added with constant stirring until the solution became clear and stable at room temperature." And you'd think nothing could go wrong. Think again. Murphy's my best friend. Well, but at least that's solved. Troubleshooted that like the entire week. I actually managed the FIRST smiley face in my logbook (where I pen down all my thoughts and raw data).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home