The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Run-of-the-Day

Headed to lab today! Ok, gotta learn this very complex software! Hope I can pull it off! I have to! Heh.

Anyway, went running at MacRitchie after school! 2 x 4km! So that's erm.. 8km! Haha. I had to take a short break after the 4km! Quite cool cos I've never run there when it's so dark before! Headed in at 6+ and came out at 7+pm! A bit hard to see the ground but that adds to the fun! It was wet and muddy! Heehee. My favourite terrain! I haven't ran this pace at such a sustained distance in a while. Shiok man! But can be improved! Fun! Thanks for being the sweeper. LOL. GOOD RUN!

Had dinner at Chomp Chomp! Yay! 2nd time this week eating there! Ate stingray, xiao bai cai, la la (the shellfish), satay, chicken wings, white rice, sugarcane drink and the mango dan4 tofu for dessert! Think I ate more than what I burned off! But.. it's the holidays!! So erm, ya. Happy food! Happy company! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home