The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vitamins-of-the-Day

I keep forgetting what the names of the B vitamins are! Anyway, it isn't in the exams but it was in my Secondary 4 Prelims and O Levels!

Ok, here's to remind me:
  • Vitamin B1 - Thiamine
  • Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
  • Vitamin B3 - Niacin
  • Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid
  • Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine
  • Vitamin B7 - Biotin
  • Vitamin B8 - Myo-inositol
  • Vitamin B9 - Folic Acid
  • Vitamin B12 - Cobalamin
My nose is leaking. Plumber???

Gosh.. Here's some movies I'm thinking of watching:
  • Nightmare Before Christmas 3D!!!!!!!!!! I WANT!!!! (Opening 6 Dec)
  • Enchanted (Now showing)
  • The Heartbreak Kid - Ben Stiller (Opening 6 Dec)
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks (Opening 13 Dec)
  • Atonement - Keira Knightley (Opening 24 Jan)
*Sandra wants to watch too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home