The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dinner-of-the-Day

First, I shall talk about yesterday. Yesterday evening, I met Sandra and we watched "Your Name is Justine" at The Cathay. The film was great. Thought provoking and haunting.. Had some trouble getting to sleep last night (for the first time in days). Makes me wonder... do we just stop at sympathy??? I guess I'll have to put this thought on hold for the moment.

Anyway, the Orchard Road Christmas Light-Up is kind of cool this year! Didn't really have a good look as I was driving through!

Today
Went down all the way to NUS to drop off the revised version of my ASLT lab report. The previous version I handed in was too crap just that I was too tired to think about it that day. It was like 12.30am and I was dying from the lack of sleep. Anyway, this evening, pQ and I went for dinner at Causeway Point (Pasta Mania AGAIN - we ate spicy portobello pasta and baked rice.. damn nice). She asked me for dinner today.. here's snippets from our sms-ing:

pQ: Go out a bit la whole day at home u not depressed one ar
JJJJ: Haha, damn depressed. Ok, ltr!
(Disclaimer: JJJJ is not depressed. JJJJ likes mugging. This is a standard reply to pQ.)
pQ: Yes! Get out! U crazy shit! Haha k k anytime

She's a bad influence!!! BAD!! And yesterday, Sandra said I was a bad influence! Oh well.. Exams are relaxing. I like the period before the exams. Fun and relaxing! Haha. As for post-exam activities... I intend to paint the town red! It's the Christmas season anyway! Might as well! Ok, enough crap. Me go sleep.

Wine and Cork Taint
The concern with cork bits floating around in wine is one of flavour and aroma rather than safety. The main cause of cork taint is due to 2,4,6-trichloroanisole (TCA) and is harmless to health. It imparts a mouldy flavour and suppresses the native aroma of the wine such as fruit aromas. Once you remove the cork bits and perform a taste test to ensure that the wine is not spoiled, the wine is saved and drinkable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home