The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

First_Thought-of-the-Day


This morning, I woke up and jumped right out of bed with the thought that I had to cut my hair. I immediately changed, washed up and headed to cut my hair!

After that, I did some internet surfing before I headed to the Library @ Orchard with Sandra. By the way, I wanted to go to the library of my own accord!!! I made the suggestion!

We walked all over town to find presents. We wanted to buy SM's present but we couldn't find anything suitable so we shopped for presents for our family members! It was an exhausting experience!

In the evening, pQ, rZ, sep and I met for dinner at Ah Seah. After that, Kim dropped pQ and I at my house bus stop. Thank you Mr Kim!!!

Hmm.. The sun is brighter. The days are cheerier. I am hyperer and there's a constant smile on my face. Christmas is on the way. It's the season to be UNgrinchy!!! I'm playing the same old song as every year >> All I want for Christmas is YOU by Mariah Carey! Goodness my heart is bursting with warmth!!! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS AND I LOVE EVERYONE!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHAHHAH THE GRINCH IS BACK!!! THOSE XMAS SONGS IRRITATED ME SOMEHOW!!!! LOL!!! there's a grinch in me!!! YES!

December 03, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha... for every force, there is an opposing force to counter it.. u are the Grinch, I am SANDY CLAWS... MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA~!! hahahh.... "Last Xmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day...." We haven sing our xmas songs!!!! We suppose to go carolling last year!!!! This year? ahhahahaha... we try try go rZ's hse this year???!! (she will kick us out.)

December 03, 2006 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA YES I WILL KICK YOU ALL OUT. DONT WORRY! WHAHAHAHA
zhu

December 04, 2006 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHHAH SANDY CLAWSSSS!!!! LOL!!! u're damn sick!!! YES SING FROM OUTSIDE HER HOUSE TO HER ROOM!!! HEHEHEH ... hello ghost girl... u cant kick us out k !! xmas u're supposed to be nice! especially to me... the grinch!!!! so i'll grow to love xmas! hahah

December 05, 2006 1:33 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

SANDY CLAWS is coming to town!!!

December 05, 2006 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home