The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Movie-of-the-Day

I met yq and becca. We ate at some Japanese restaurant at Plaza Singapura.

In the evening, I met pQ and we watched Dead and Breakfast. Some parts of the movie were rather funny.
Erdinger (pQ) and Vodka (Jaime) met Bailey (Baillie) at Subway.
An excerpt of a conversation on tanning at Sentosa:
Vodka: I'm gonna be more revealing tomorrow.
Erdinger: Me too.
Vodka: Bikini?
Erdinger: No!
Vodka: Swimming costume?
Erdinger: *laughs real hard* I'm gonna be naked at KM8.
Tsk tsk. Erdinger, Erdinger...
At night, we went to Clara's place and started flipping photos of our days in Cedar. As usual, a wave of nostalgia swept over me.


pQ's dress sense is like this:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha that is so ugly!!! i have pictures of her ugly clothes also! I SO NEED TO SHOW U!! but she doesnt allow me to post it. boo.
love, zhu

July 25, 2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

hahah... oei!! show me!!! when i go ur hse or sumting.. bring to nus!!! sch starting soon!! woohoo!!! if not.... den, post on ur blog! who cares abt her!~!!! ahahhaha... aniwae, u got license liao, better get car and drive me ard! return the favour!!!

July 25, 2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home