The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Trip-of-the-Day

We attempted to watch the sunrise this morning but it was too cloudy. However, it was fun just sitting around the rocks while the water flowed around. That was enough consolation for failing to watch the sunrise.
We trekked up Gunung Ayam (approx. 1500m) by a rather tough route. The route was challenging but I prefer that since it would not be so monotonous and I'd have to find different ways to get through different parts of the trek.
We pitched our tents at the summit and cooked our dinner. At night, it was freezing. It was so cold that I debated if I should just stay up all night to pass the time instead of sleeping. My feet were frozen and I felt like they were on the verge of getting a frostbite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home