The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Homey-of-the-Day

Today I stayed home for the whole day except when I had to return my working tshirt and when I had to go out to buy glue. Talking about buying glue, the stationery shop near my church closed down. I had to drive all the way to Hougang Festival Market just to buy glue! Will someone please open a stationery shop near my home?! We could have home delivery for stationery. It's so irritating to pause doing work just because you ran out of stationery!
Here's what I did:
  • Planned my modules
  • Read up on special semester
  • AWC Welcome Tea flyers
  • Tidied my study room and bedroom
  • Some CCA stuff
  • AWC Matric Fair Comm Meeting on MSN

All I need to do is run to complete my day.

While I was on the laptop, I suddenly heard the song Can't Fight the Moonlight on the television. I ran out and found that my father was watching the MTV for the song (it's from the Coyote Ugly soundtrack, sung by Leann Rimes). I got a shock! My father is so hip! I asked him why he listened to the song and he said it was because Leann Rimes is a country western singer. Well, on some days, my father is way cooler than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home