The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Chat-of-the-Day

I met Ivan at 9am this morning (actually it was 8.51am to be precise)! We had BK's equivalent of the Big Breakfast and skipped lunch (we forgot about lunch). We planned the activities for our 12 sessions together but it's incomplete. We started talking about other happenings.
I only realized today that I have been seeing Ivan quite a lot recently. To all others whom I don't seem to have time for: I'm sorry, I'm only free at weird hours on limited days, therefore, unless you are willing to meet me at 10pm, I can't meet up. *sighz* I wish I had more time.
Anyway, Ivan and I talked a lot (DUH). We went to MacRitchie after leaving the freezing cold BK at Wheelock. We trekked the 4.8km route.
Nearing the finishing point, Susie Lim messaged me: "Jaime! Who's that walking with you along the romantic macritchie?" She also claimed that I was holding his hand!!! That never did and never will happen.
Well, it won't be long till the other Cedar x-cty people get to hear about it (speaking from experience). I'm numb to teasing, YAY!
At the finishing line, I saw Ms Lee and went to talk to her. She asked me what I was doing there and I said I was walking around. Then she said that I went there to 'pattor'! Oh man! Ivan?!?!?! NEVER. She so wanted to 'suan' me and I think she was waiting for me to introduce Ivan but I didn't (on purpose). It's weird because when she saw me with Andrew, she said nothing of that sort. Oh well.
In the evening, I had Fathers' Day dinner at home with Julius, Agnes, Heratius and my father of course!
Rebecca: Another long entry for you. Send me photossss!!!!!!! The at17, Chet and gang!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home