The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Happenings-of-the-Day

In the morning, we (Rebecca, Serena and I) sent at17 and Chet off to the airport. We took photos with them, their managers and musicians! It was really fun. Anyway, Chet and the rest think I look like Zhang Ziyi. What a compliment!
They are a nice bunch of people from Hong Kong and I love their songs (even though they may be in Cantonese/Mandarin)!!!
at17 will be having their concert in October. Exciting.
I brought Rebecca back home for the first time. I think she likes Titus (and Titus loves her more than he loves me!) I feel bad leaving her to entertain herself with a broken guitar (I didn't realize it wasn't working).
We went on tour of Seletar Camp and of the reservoir and proceeded on to dinner at Northpoint.
After that, I went to NUS to join in for Day 0 of Catholic Students' Society Freshmen Orientation Camp (CSS FOC).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home