The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Surprise-of-the-Day

In the evening, I had dinner with ex-Cedar x-cty people!!! It was a belated birthday celebration.
Here's how it went:
I was told to meet at 6.30pm at Ah Seah Eating House to eat with pQ, rZ and Sep. However, rZ smsed me to inform me that the pQ and Sep couldn't make it and ask me to eat pizza at her house. I knew this was a set up so I just went to rZ's home.
At the entrance, I saw pQ's slippers so I knew she was there. rZ was holding a camera and 2 people jumped out. One of them was pQ (as expected) and the other girl wore an ACJC uniform (Audrey Quek!!!!). I was surprised to see Audrey. I was wondering how come Sep looked so different! We were going to have steamboat for dinner!
Later on, two people arrived at rZ's place. I thought it was Sep! However, it was Susie Lim and Pris!!! I got an even greater shock. I was so surprised that my heart was beating so fast and I almost could not get started with the food.
While eating, pQ suddenly shouted "Hello Auntie! Hello Uncle!" By reflex, I did the same to realize that it was Jeslyn and Liqing standing at the entrance. I was even more shocked.
This entire evening was a pleasant surprise and it was filled with laughter. We spent a lot of time taking photos and posing weirdly. Really enjoyed this evening!
Thanks for organizing this for my birthday! I know it's really difficult to fix a date to get everyone down. I was really shocked that you guys could give me a surprise. I knew you guys were planning something. However, I thought it was just a birthday cake or that we were eating somewhere else. Never expected you all to come down especially since I thought you guys hardly contacted each other and that the kids would be busy with school and training. Ultimately touched. THANKS.
CEDAR ROCKS. Cedar X-CTY RULE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

love, rz!

May 20, 2006 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww. sick

May 22, 2006 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home