The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Babe-of-the-Day

I worked for a few hours in the earlier part of the day. After that, I went to town.
I met two Christians and we discussed religion for more than an hour. Interesting discussion and I suddenly realized that such discussions always leave me smiling and feeling fortunate. Apologetics are mind stimulating.
In the evening, I visited Julius and Agnes at Mount Alvernia Hospital. Heratius was born this morning!!! My first "immediate" nephew! He's tiny and hairy!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERATIUS KOH!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH hairy!?!?!? u make him sound like a lil monster!!!

May 14, 2006 1:25 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

really mah!! he's hairy! agnes also says so lor!!!!

May 14, 2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home