The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Place-of-the-Day

In the early morning, Irving and I went to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. It was our first time going there. The starting slope was a killer and I had to give up jogging up that slope! The view was not spectacular and it was disappointing. However, t'was fun since we had never been to the place!
In the afternoon, I met Sui Hui and we went to run 8K at MacRitchie. She sat my car for the first time we went to eat at Thomson Plaza food court. Stamp joined us too.
In the evening I had dinner with my family at Jln Kayu.
At night, we had a gathering of super old CEDAR LONG D's!!! So exciting. Some of them I met for the first time. We met at the Big 'O' at Wheelock and chatted there. Here's the list of ex-Cedarians:
  • Sheena
  • Jasmine
  • Mel. J
  • Huiling
  • Jen Lan
  • pQ
  • Sai
  • Jaime

They even decided to set some time aside to run every week! Shiok! Now I get to run regularly and with CEDARIANS. Love it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there u are!!!!! hahahah WHOOOOO!!!!

May 10, 2006 1:30 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

crazy kiddddd!!!

May 10, 2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home