The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Excercise-of-the-Day

Had GEK1511 lecture with Sandra and pQ today. Tsk tsk. Hope they don't bully me too much! (Hints to pQ!) pQ wrote a mirror image of 'pQ' on my arm during lecture.


I went climbing today! Wong Hui wanted to try climbing. Met a new person today, Shirleen from TJC, climber of course. The other people like Sandra and Liying were there too.

After that I went to run with pQ. Today's run was good. The weather was great (it drizzled at the start). I ran quite fast today considering my current standard. Ran around 7km in a timing of 40.00.09 min. I met my target of 40min!!! That's about 5+min per kilometre. YAY!

Well, it's all in the mind. My mindset was to run well today. I was thinking about that in the bus towards MacRitchie. For the first time since a long, long time, I did push especially in the later part of the run. The problem is that I walked in the first few kilometres. However, I had my runner's mentality while running today which was excellent. I even had the runner's high after the run. Kept being hyper and irritating. SHIOK.

I LOVE RUNNING.

To pQ: More to come man! Let's conquer the NUS slopes.

We met Mr Chiam Daohua at MacRitchie and went Bishan S11 to eat dinner with him! Haven't seen Stamp! for a long time...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah eh u look the nicest in the picture la! even the supposedly cute boy today din look cute at all! LOL!!!! eh...v happy day la! :) nice to see the old friends and luff at them! fun la fun la!!!!! GOOD OLD TIMES! HAHAHAHA!!! and stop taking pictures as evidence! IDIOT! i dont vandalise!

January 18, 2006 2:00 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

You vandalised my hand lor!!! i didn't give you permission!!! hahha... yalor... cannot see his furry hair... wad to do? I always look good... jialat... ahaha... photos make the blog more interesting waD!

January 18, 2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heee u got boifren!

January 21, 2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

tsk tsk.. jealous rite? hahah

January 22, 2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home