The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, May 07, 2012

Events-of-the-Day


 Doggies along the PCN.


 Piece of the floating island, floating away.

 The last kampong in mainland Singapore.



Smoked duck dinner at BBQ Chicken.

Started the day with breakfast of course! Made pancakes and had tea from Cameron Highlands

We then headed out for cycling following the Park Connector route which pass through Punggol, Seng Kang and Buangkok.

Lunch was at Changi Village so we could pick up some fishing items and bait. Decided to try our luck fishing at the Punggol Jetty. Well, I got lucky. I had a pull and started reeling in the line but it seemed it was stuck, so I thought I hit some rocks but I distinctly remember there wasn't any rocks where I cast so I was a little puzzled. Had to release line and reel back in in order to have a mini "fight" with my catch. I was simply shocked when I saw what i was reeling in. It was a stingray!!! It's the first time I've ever caught a stingray! It looked so cute that I felt a little bad about killing it for a meal.

Ended the day with a meal at BBQ Chicken at Downtown East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home