The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shoot-of-the-Day

346/400. And all I could think about was the waste of money.
Anyway, went to the gym this afternoon. My, was it crowded.
In the evening, we watched Life As We Know It. Funny movie!
The Financials of Shooting (for me)
  • Steyr LP-10: $2362.50
  • Gun License: $200 for 2 years
  • Gun Storage Fee: $10/mth
  • R10 Pellets: Approx. $10/mth
  • Range Fees: Approx. $25.20/mth
  • Membership Fees: $182/year
  • Monthly Shoot Fee: $10/mth

That's leaving out other equipment like target cards, silicon grease, shooting glasses (and lens), shoes, injury treatment, blah blah.

Leaving the gun out (and if I faithfully train 3 times a week), I spend $944.40 on shooting per year.

I have been shooting for 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home