The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Activities-of-the-Day

Tempura Pears by HY!!!

I'm as tall as a 15 inch shell!

Kyoto Protocol.


Check out the exhibits at Esplanade this season. Cool stuff.

We cooked lunch! The highlight was HY's experiment - Tempura Pears. It tasted good! And with a little refinement, I think it'll be a HIT!
Visited the Changi Chapel and Museum as well as Johore Battery.
Went Carl's Jr at ECP to eat Chilli Cheese Fries.
Watched Baybeats at The Esplanade! I like Celina Foo and Kyoto Protocol.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kyoto Protocol said...

Glad you enjoyed our performance!

August 24, 2010 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.jjjj.co.

May I use some of the information from this blog post right above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Jack

October 19, 2010 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.jjjj.co.

May I use part of the information from this post above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Oliver

October 22, 2010 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at www.jjjj.co could repost it.

Thanks,
William

October 22, 2010 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home