The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pubbing-of-the-Day

Changed bay during monthly shoot today. Feed error but I was almost happy when I saw the message appear on my monitor. Haha. Oh well. I suddenly felt that the gun was weightless after the change (not to mention, I had sighters again, hehe). Extremely blur today, lacked one shot and I happily kept everything and jumped out of my bay only to return a minute later to complete one last shot. Tsk.
In the evening, headed to Paulaner. Fun! Ate so much there. Erm, and the taxi didn't have card payment facilities so I short change the uncle $0.60, oops.
Oh, and they switch off the Orchard Rd lights past midnight. =(
From a food science perspective, when you pour Dettol into Yakult you'd probably observe precipitation due to the dead bodies of our friendly bacteria. Anyway, it's a toxic drink and we'd die along with the bacteria in us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home