The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, August 07, 2009

Gathering-of-the-Day

Met up with the AJ clique this evening! Had buffet at Kublai Khan! Good that I'm in finance? Interesting comment that Sandra made which struck a chord. And when I asked why, she mentioned that I like to deal with my own money, etc. Weird, sometimes you just have to hear it from someone else to reassure your thoughts. Such a fresh perspective.. Most people believe I belong to the food industry. Well, God has been good to me. My job appears to be heaven-sent (henceforth, I'm going to work real hard and put my brain to good use). The same goes for my family, my friends and you!

TGIF? Well, it's been a great week at work! The long weekend's here! Gonna pack it with activities (hopefully)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous san said...

oooh...hahaha.i actually reassured u ah? awww....

August 10, 2009 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home