The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Clearing-of-the-Day

Gosh, I woke up at 3pm today.. That's a RECORD! Anyway, clearing stuff at home today. I've got notes for the following modules so let me know if any of you want them if not.. gonna throw:
  • GEK1042 - Intellectual Property in Cyberspace
  • CS1105 - Computing and Society
  • GE2204 - Cities in Transition
  • GEK1511/IT1001 - Introduction to Computing
  • SC2215 - The Sociology of Food
  • TR2201 - Entrepreneurial Marketing
I still have my A Level notes (from CJC, AJC and VJC). Gosh. Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics 9233. Let me know if you all want, the syllabus hardly changes for some parts.

So many things to throw! Throw throw throw!!! Need to go car boot sale soon. So much junk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home