The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Advertisement!

Due to the current economic situation, I would like to be a skating instructor again. Haha. Just kidding. The job market's not all THAT bad (I HOPE).

ANYWAY,

Inline Skating Lessons S$150 for 4 sessions

Learn the basics from how to wear your skates to making turns! Children and adults welcome! Young, enthusiastic instructor! Personal instructor (i.e. ME, if you don't know me, it's okay too.. Don't shy!) at a suitable location near your home. $150 for 4 sessions! 4 sessions are sufficient to learn to skate... if not, the rest of the lessons are free till u SKATE.

For those who know my hp #, drop me a line! If not, you may email me at skating1101@gmail.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home