The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Submission-of-the-Day

Thesis submission.. TODAY! I survived.


Acknowledgments
(an extension of the acknowledgments written in my thesis)

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to several persons for the support that was given to me. I would like to thank all my FST coursemates, and lab technician, Xiao Hui, for the generous food supply and always feeding me when I'm dying of starvation or when I'm eating something that they think I shouldn't be eating (e.g. bread); Mr HHY, for pleasantly surprising lunch/dinner deliveries; my father, for a constant supply of snacks (sausage/fishballs/pisang goreng) every night from the pasa malam; Jan & Pat for constantly checking on my sanity level and everyone else who has wished me well on my FYP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home