The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sun-of-the-Day

Ok, there's not much sun today. But it's SUNday! I like Sundays! I feel like playing on Sundays (at least in the evenings I get to play)!!! Happy Sunday!

Oggie, this week I'm hoping for Happy Monday, Happy Tuesday, Happy Wednesday, Happy Thursday, Happy Friday, Happy Saturday and a VERY HAPPY SUNday!!! Oh yay. 15 June there's nothing on my calendar. That's niiice.. Very niiice. I shall input 'PLAY'. Oh crap, transport guns back. I forgot in input. Crap crap! Nvm, after that is play. Heh.

I'm bored. Why I got nothing to do?!?!? Not yet anyway! Ok, today watch movie evening! Sandra and I watching "Sex and the City"! I bet they'll ask for our ICs (M18 rating). OH WELL.

Oh yah, lunch! I forgot to eat lunch! Hmm. Ok, need to start foraging and hunting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home