The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, February 29, 2008

...-of-the-Day

Got a left handed Model-100 and challenged Da Jie, Yuxiang and Du Ke for 10 shots! My arm shook like CRAZY! Too weak. This made me realize something. As in, really realize it. I can't just put it on "ignore" cos it won't allow itself to be ignored! There's a problem so now let's fix it.

Lame Letter

Dear Joint of my Upper Right Limb,

I know you've been working real hard lately. First, I made you lift a 1kg metal and wood thing repeatedly. Later on, I made you lift 4 to 5kg of jugs of water and made you do much manual labor. Your little hints of protest meant caught no attention from me. Then you used the hard approach. You'd wake me up in the middle of the night with numbness and bolts of pain. Once, I even thought I'd lost you.

Well, you've got my attention. I shall treat thee with utmost respect. We shall rest. I'll nurture you and build you up. In return, I know you will not disappoint me. Together, we will do wonders.


Cheers,
JJJJ
Give it a chance.. Give yourself a chance....
The determination to see it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home