The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, October 01, 2007

???-of-the-Day

Well, how do I describe today? It's an ordinary day? Well, not exactly. When I was in class, I realized most of us were drained and not rejuvenated after the term break. I was slightly surprised. I was rather zombie-ish this morning.

Part 1: Arising from Zombie-ness:
After school, Pearly called me over and she gave me bubble gum!!! She remembered that I liked bubble gum and bought some for me while she was back in Malaysia! So happy you know?

Part 2: Stepping into bounciness:
While queuing up for the toilet, YX tapped me on my head from the back! Haha. She was kind of in a cheerful mood. Infectious cheerful mood. That 3 minute trip to the toilet made me bounce on the way to meet Valen.

Small actions, big impact. (",)

Two incidences that made me feel like a kid again (not that that's rare, but it's different this time). The simple happiness of a kid. How apt for Children's Day.

Happy Children's Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home