The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Silence-of-the-Day


Spent the day doing my FST3101 lab report and I'm still not done with it! There's still tomorrow morning! Well, met pQ for lunch and we ate at Yishun 81 (teochew porridge - my craving). Been having quite a few cravings lately.. Oh well! At lunch, pQ ate so little so I was "clearing up"! She complained that I was talking too much so I ate too slowly. I told her if I didn't talk, she'd complain but she said she wouldn't.. so I shut up all the way till we reached my home (she came to my place for a mugging session). It was DAMN FUNNY! The silent joke. Haha.. She couldn't get me to talk!!! It's the 2nd time she's done this to me.. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, we had Popeyes at Changi Airport for dinner! We didn't know the shuttle bus from the Budget Terminal did not go to Terminal 1 so we sat it all the way back to the Budget Terminal and wasted an hour! I got fed up so I drove Valen to Terminal 1. Haha. We slacked in the car, listening to Jay Chou and doing a DAOX. HAHA. Old jokes DIE HARD. My father finally came back from Philippines!

Get this widget | Share | Track details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home