The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Puke-of-the-Day

Operation: Clean-Up

Do not read further if you get squirmish easily.
Titus had a stomach upset today. He was asking me to let him out of the study room but I ignored him because he does that every 5 minutes. If I entertained him, I will be continually disrupted from my study. However, this time, he had a valid reason to want to leave the room. I heard gagging sounds and when I turned to look at him, he vomitted a lump of grass mixed with a yellow liquid.
I was horrified. I immediately turned off the air-conditioning system, open the windows and the door. I did not scold him of course. It was I who refused to let him out. Well, at least I learnt that dog's puke does not smell bad at all. To my surprise, it is practically odourless.
After my scientific investigation, it was time for Operation: Clean-Up. I used newspaper to soak up all the liquid and dumped it into a plastic bag. I then used a wet rag to wipe the floor. I rinsed the rag, sprayed anti-bacterial spray on the floor and wiped it again.
What amazed me was that immediately after puking, Titus knew he did something bad. On opening the door, I motioned him to leave and after cleaning up, I saw Titus run out and bark at people as if nothing happened. So much for being sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home