The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shopping-of-the-Day

I learnt something "WOW" in GEK1511 lecture today! To find out the IP address of a website, go to MS DOS and type 'ns lookup xxx.com'!

I went shopping in Orchard after my GEK1511 project meeting with Sandra today! I bought a bag and shoes! It's so difficult to shop for girl stuff! I took half a life-time in comparision with my normal shopping standards. There's so much variation in design for every item and I have to think about whether this would match that, etc!

I just finished talking on the phone with a stranger for 39+min. A result of the AJC University eForum. Once again, food science is interesting (at least to me)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home